Having that deep summer bronzed look is common this time of year. Tanned skin may look pretty, but laying out hours in the sun or in a tanning bed can be damaging to the skin. Wanting a tan when traveling is popular when visiting somewhere warm. Why not have your tan before your vacation and avoid damaging your skin? One of the safest methods on achieving that bronzed goddess look is spray tanning. Spray tanning can enhance your natural skin color and/or give you that deep summer tanned look instantly. Whatever your preference, here are 7 benefits to spray tanning before traveling.
- Be safe. Spray tanning is so much safer for your skin since it is not exposed to harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Stay youthful. UVA and UVB rays cause sun damage which causes premature aging. Keep your skin from looking aged by spray tanning.
- Mood enhancer. A spray tan can boost your mood. Most people love the summertime; it puts them in a better mood being in the sunshine. Being tanned will give them that reminder and instantly pep them up.
- Hydrated skin. A professional spray tan has hydrating ingredients to keep you bronzed skin nourished, hydrated, and moisturized.
- Hides flaws. Flaws are what makes us all unique in my opinion. But, there are people that are self-conscious when it comes to scars, blemishes, and even stretch marks. Spray tanning can instantly hide some and maybe all of what you consider your imperfections making you more confident in your skin.
- Natural glow. Spray tanning gives you a soft, dewy, and sun-kissed look. Laying in a tanning bed or out in the sun will leave your skin looking crispy, dry, and dehydrated.
- Look toned. Most of my clients have said they feel like they appear slimmer when tanned. If you have been hitting the gym to get that body summer ready, why not enhance your toned areas with a bronzed look?
We all want to look our summer best, but we also need to take care of our skin. Spray tanning will not only keep your skin safe, but will also give you a tanned look without exposing your skin to harmful sun rays. When on vacation, instead of laying out in the sun to achieve a tan, go sight-seeing and enjoy yourself. If you really are a fan of the tanned look, with spray tanning, you can even have it year-round. If you are in the San Antonio area, be sure to contact my girl Judi Mata at Summer Glow Spray Tans and tell her I sent you. For more information about Summer Glow Spray Tans visit: www.tanningstudiosa.com. They are also on Facebook!