Stuck in a comfort zone? Women these days are doing it all; they are bread-winners, bosses, etc. and have a lot on their plate. With being on top of everything and going through life full speed, many of us have been in that situation where we’ve needed a little encouragement or nudge to take the next step in doing or trying something out of our comfort zone. We may be busy living life and get stuck in our comfort zone, but are we really living life to the fullest that way? I want to celebrate all the women in my life (and those reading this blog post.) by spreading a little positivity and creative ideas to free yourselves from the old routine. Here are six ways I have used to get out of my own comfort zone.
7 ways to get out of your comfort zone:
1. Find a hobby you wouldn’t normally do like dance lessons, painting, cooking class or an acting class!
2. Change up your daily routine! Go to work via a different route or take the first five minutes of each day to sit in silence and be grateful.
3. Find a way to make someone’s day! Lend a hand at work, smile at everyone you see or do a favor for a friend in need.
4. De-clutter your home or office space! A clean work space or home will have you feeling brand new.
5. Face one of your fears! Think of a fear that may be holding you back and set goals to tackle it in the near future.
6. Change your look! A makeover or haircut can send a powerful message to yourself and boost your confidence.
7. Take a day off and spend it all with all your thoughts; sleep in late, make lists, make a day about YOU.