Oily skin can be distinguished because it has a certain shine to it. This is probably due to the fact that oily skin has a lot of sebum. This is what keeps the skin oily at all times. The problem with oily skin is that it tends to collect more grime and dirt, which blocks the pores and causes pimples.
Cleanse your skin everyday. Oily skin needs to be kept clean at all times. Warm water would prove to be more beneficial for oily. Also, exfoliate your skin regularly. This would rid the skin of blackheads and dead skin cells. 🙂 The main advantage about having oily skin is that is tends to age at a slower rate as compared to dry skin.
- Oily Skin gets oilier in humid weather.
- Hormonal changes can increase oil production.
- Use a light powder foundation for make-up instead of a heavy creme based cover up.
- Avoid fried foods and food rich in oils.
- Don’t over cleanse skin. 2-3x daily works just fine.
- Wipe your cell phone clean frequently.