Folic acid is one of the key vitamins that helps to keep your hair shiny and thick.
• It prevents greys from appearing so that you look younger and so that you can refrain from dying your gorgeous locks for a little longer (unless you feel like it that is).
• Finally, folic acid lends a lot of moisture to your hair so that it’s less likely to break. After all, who wants dry and damaged looking hair?
Vitamin B Complex
There are many different types of vitamin B, including B6, B1, B12 and Biotin. Taking vitamin B complex is like taking every one of them as well as folic acid all at once.
• It helps to prevent wrinkles and more importantly skin cancer by fighting free radicals.
• It also promotes cell reproduction so that your skin looks and feels healthier.
• Should you ever suffer from the effects of getting a nail fungus, vitamin B complex helps to speed up the healing process.
• Not only does it make your locks appear to be shinier but it slows down the greying so that you look younger while saving money.
Vitamin E is infamous for being good for your skin. But did you know that it’s also good for your hair and nails?
• Helps to repair severely dry skin so that you always feel smooth.
• Helps to soothe sun damaged skin and prevents skin cancer.
• Contains antioxidants that help it fight free radicals so that you see fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
• Promotes the growth of soft hair while reducing frizz, breakage, split ends and hair loss.
• It helps you grow stronger, longer nails.
Often times vitamin C brings on thoughts of drinking orange juice in order to fight a cold. However, this super vitamin can do a whole lot more than that.
• Great for repairing sun damaged skin.
• Improves the tone and texture of your skin by making it firmer so that you have fewer wrinkles.
• Packed with collagen building antioxidants which improves your skin, hair and nails.
• Fights free radicals that cause premature aging and hair loss.
Vitamin K is often times forgotten, but is just as important as the other vitamins on this list.
• It helps to reduce dark under eye circles which is great if you’re up with the baby all night or if you’re a party animal.
• It helps to reduce the appearance of bruises on the skin so that you can keep going to those kickboxing classes that you love.
• Fight free radicals for more youthful looking skin.