Most people think facials are just a luxury and don’t understand the benefits that a professional facial can offer. From my experience, most clients will wait until they encounter a skin concern or have an upcoming special event before coming in for a facial. While doing this is totally ok, these frustrating problems can often be prevented by treating your skin to monthly facials and using the correct products for your skin type at home.
Facials are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skin concern you are trying to overcome, than you may need to come in for a series of treatments. The reason behind getting monthly facials is that the outermost layer of visible skin will completely renew itself approximately every 28 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being replicated from the treated cells to replace the old cells. If you give your skin a head start by getting facials, your skin cells will begin to replicate the now healthier cells and thus give you a better complexion. Also, most skin products can take up to 6-8 weeks to start to treat active skin cells, but by speeding up the renewal process with monthly facials, you can make these products work faster and more effectively.
Besides just feeling fantastic, here are reasons you should visit my beauty studio for monthly facials:
- Facials allow me to use my 20+ years of professional training to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home. This alone is worth the investment because not only will you have beautiful skin, you will also save money on skin care products and use the correct type for your skin.
- Facials can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skin’s appearance visibly. You should always be using sunscreens, even in the winter months and when it’s overcast.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxifying the skin of impurities.
- A good facial includes facial massage that can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin that prevents premature aging, wrinkles and sagging.
- Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the mind, body, and soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique and professional products can be healing to the skin more than client realize.
- Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin keep healthy and facilitate the renewal process of new skin cells.
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm and hydrated skin.
- Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Monthly facials will help you maintain optimal skin health. Facials are especially great for those that have an issue with breakouts.
- Facials will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Extractions/cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation as well as to help change your pore size. Often times left unchecked, pores can start to stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and impurities (blackheads/whiteheads).
- Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home because professional grade products are used. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products, unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration and evens skin tones.
Check out my facial menu: http://www.shinebeautifully.me/spabeautyservices/facials